- Name/Initials, send testimonies anonymously
- Time of when it happened and what church you attend (optional)
- Testimonies from 2 lines to A4 essay will be great (with pictures -fantastic)
- Testimonies can be presented as art, music, video(s) or even poetry
- Don’t forget to tell us, what the situation was before and what has happened now…”I was blind but now I see” kind of thing
- Testimonies on ANYTHING. From academics to child birth to receiving indefinite stay
- don’t forget to tell us in your testimony what source(s) (books, verses, divine instruction etc) that lead you to your miracle(s)
Please note that not all testimonies will be chosen for publishing on the site but they will be prayed for.
As you share this testimony, may it continue to blossom. May the testimony stand and encourage someone out there and be a reminder that God indeed is in our midst.
God Bless you