Very short post.
I think this post will mean I am up to speed for the Lust ≠ Love series, so next week I will be finally rounding up this theme.
So this week I have actually been looking at ovecoming lust and looking at ways to avoid lust triggers, action wise. Today, I want to use a different approach, by using a specific scripture, which is Romans 6:12. I actually got this idea from the audio testimony below. Have a listen. I hope the verse helps and it ministers to you. We can and we will overcome lust.
Pornography Has No Dominion Over Me – Ade
(Apologies if the sound quality is abit poor)
Let’s us not be slaves to lust or any other type of sin, let us use the Word as weapon to set ourselves free.
Keep repeating to yourself…
“Therefore do not let [insert specific sin] reign in MY mortal body so that I obey evil desires”.
Other posts included in this series:
- Lust ≠ Love Series: “We’re Not Equal!”
- Lust ≠ Love Series: “Lust, I can’t beat it!” | Testimony – Samantha B
- Lust ≠ Love Series: The Fragmented Soul. “Sex”
- Lust ≠ Love Series: Overcoming Lust? Have A Plan.
- Lust ≠ Love Series: The Stain On My “Perfect Life” – Anonymous
- Lust ≠ Love Series: M for Mastur…
- Lust ≠ Love Series: Trapped In Sin By Curiosity – Ife | Forgive Yourself!
- Lust ≠ Love Series: Lies And Truth
“Come here and listen, let me tell you what God has done for me” – Psalm 66:16 (NKJ)
If you have a testimony relating to sexual lust or any other type and would like to encourage someone with your story, here’s your space here and don’t worry, I’ll do the editing.