In addition to the increase in distance between God and us when we get involved in sexual lust. We also form soul ties (1 Corinthians 6:16).
Now it wouldn’t be right for me to go straight to “Overcoming Lust” without posting a post that actually refers to soul ties. Praise Jesus for wordpress, I have decided give you a new voice to the page today where I have rebloged a post from Pst Zino where the he hits several nails on the head…as in he’s on point.
I hope the post helps someone out there.
Other posts included in this series:
- Lust ≠ Love Series: “We’re Not Equal!”
- Lust ≠ Love Series: “Lust, I can’t beat it!” | Testimony – Samantha B
- Lust ≠ Love Series: Overcoming Lust? Have A Plan.
- Lust ≠ Love Series: The Stain On My “Perfect Life” – Anonymous
- Lust ≠ Love Series: “Let’s Get Scriptural” (Romans 6:12)
- Lust ≠ Love Series: M for Mastur…
- Lust ≠ Love Series: Trapped In Sin By Curiosity – Ife | Forgive Yourself!
- Lust ≠ Love Series: Lies And Truth
“Come here and listen, let me tell you what God has done for me” – Psalm 66:16 (NKJ)
Write your own testimony in here
When we talk of sex, well even a lame man understands it and he can teach and explain the pleasures and benefit of it. Telling us the fun and blah blah blah about it to anybody at any given time. So there is no need explaining. I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT SEX!!!
But it takes a spiritual man to understand the consequences and the spiritual aspect of it. At this point we really know who is who!!! Haha!
Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is no one to deliver. Psalm 7:2
When we talk about sex we talk about Soul ties, They are directly Proportional. People thinks it just something we are Cooking up to scare people. Well I wish it were actually so.
The soul is so important that Jesus said in Matthew 16:26 ” What shall it profit…
View original post 2,508 more words