Whilst we have numerous blogs that reflect the Word to encourage us with our life events and lifestyles, I have had it in my heart to introduce a blog that is predominately based on testimonies…mine and YOURS!
For now, I don’t want to preach tooo much on “what…” and “how important…” or the effects of testimonies are…as I am hoping this blog will demonstrate it – by God’s grace. But I just want to highlight to you that there is POWER in your testimony. It is a tool that can be used to overcome the several forms of the enemy (Revelation 12:11).
Be sure that your and my testimonies will make a difference in somebody’s life out there – so feel free to email/message me your drafts, poems, videos and artwork at email@example.com or via The Multifunction Box.
To make a success of this blog I should point out that…
- I need you, to help me, make this work
- Name or initials, you could also give your testimonies anonymously
- Time of when it happened and what church you attend (optional)
- Testimonies from 2 lines to A4 essay will be great (with pictures -fantastic)
- Testimonies can be presented as video(s) or even poetry
- Don’t forget to tell us, what the situation was before and what has happened now…”I was blind but now I see” kind of thing
- Testimonies on ANYTHING. From academics to child birth to receiving indefinite stay
- don’t forget to tell us in your testimony what source(s) (books, verses, divine instruction etc) that lead you to your miracle(s)
- Share the blog to everyone you know via blogs, facebook, instagram, twitter…to teenagers, colleagues, mothers, fathers, and grandparents. Everyone!!!
- Please note that not all testimonies will be chosen for publishing on the site but they will be prayed for.
New posts to come out every other week, depending on the number of testimonies. To add some flavour to the blog, there will be mini series as well as book/film reviews.
I hope just like myself that you’ll benefit from this blog. In the meantime I look forward to hearing from you.
Hang in there and God Bless
“Come here and listen, let me tell you what God has done for me” – Psalm 66:16 (NKJ)